CalPaces Regional Marketing Emails
Hover over region and choose your desired template to download
HTML Template Instructions
- Download the html file
- - Download the CalPaces.html file below and save it to your computer.
- Insert your logo
- - Open the file with your preferred text editor or html editor. If you don't have one, you can use Microsoft Notepad.
- - Use the Find command (Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) to search for the logo placeholder URL: http://www.firsttuesday.us/Email/Promo/GenCompanyLogo.png.
- - Delete this URL and replace it with the URL of your company's logo. You may need to resize your logo if it appears too large or too small in the
- - If you are unable to host your company's logo online, first tuesday will host it for free. Just email email@example.com with your logo image file
attached and we'll respond with the URL.
- Insert your name and contact information
- - Use the Find command (Ctrl+F or Cmd+F) to search for the name placeholder: Your Name. Replace this placeholder text with your name.
- - Repeat this step for the following placeholder texts:
- - DRE License Number
- - Phone Number
- - Email Address
- - Website
- - Save and close the file.
- Send out your emails
- - Send your personalized email with your email marketing service of choice.
- - Unfamiliar with email marketing? Click here to learn more about email services you can use to send bulk emails to your clients.